Takra means- Buttermilk and Dhara -Pouring in Stream.Takra-dhara in which herb-infused takra (buttermilk) is poured from a specific height and for a specific time period continuously and rhythmically. The takra runs through the scalp and into the hair.
- Helps overcome stress and calms the nervous system
- Helps combat insomnia, anxiety and chronic headaches
- Re-ignites mental creativity
- Invigorates the body and mind
- Improves memory and mental clarity
- Rejuvenates the face
- Increases spiritual awareness