Ayurvedic Treatment for the eyes by application of medicated oils is known as Netra tarpanam. In this procedure, the patient is made to lies down on his/her back on dhroni and herbal ghee is then poured gently into the eyes and later in the process the eyes will be open and closed for couple of times under the supervision. This treatment is very beneficial for anyone suffering from poor vision, itchiness around the eyes, eye fatigue etc.
- Helps to eliminate dryness, itchiness and irritation of the eyes
- Eases wrinkles and dark circles around eyes
- Improves Vision and reduces eye fatigue
- Nourishes and rejuvenates eyes
- Enhances the beauty of the eyes
- This therapy heals stiffness, pain and roughness around the eyes
- It strengthens the eyes and protects them against the sun’s sharp rays